Building Brand Identity Design is critical to bringing in the business you need to succeed. The more often customers see information about your brand, the more likely they are to trust you when they need to make a particular purchase or find themselves in need of a given service. So What are the Best Ways to Get Your Brand Identity Out There?
The more eyes see your brand, the better the odds that those eyes will translate to customers who come rushing through your door.
20 Ways to Get Your Brand Identity Out There
If you’re ready to kick off a new Brand Identity Design awareness campaign, make sure you’re spreading the news about your brand as far as possible.
- Hold a contest with a prize selected from one of your best products. This will draw in customers who have a genuine interest in what you’re offering.
- Keep your social media pages up to date with your new Brand Identity Design.
- Craft your ads carefully: most social media sites allow you to filter who sees your paid ads, so develop that filter to target people who are interested in your product.
- Open a Facebook group dedicated to your brand. Make membership in that group mean something: tell them about new releases first, have exclusive contests, or offer teasers about upcoming products.
- Choose your social media accounts based on the ones your target audience is most likely to use.
- Optimize your page for local searches to bring in as many local customers as you can.
- Personalize emails to target each customer specifically.
- Tell your brand’s story. The better the story is, the more likely it is to resonate in the hearts of potential customers.
- Write a high-quality blog that provides useful information to your customers. Focus more on sharing relevant content than on making sales, and the sales will come.
- Write great guest content for other people’s blogs. Use this content to build links back to your own page.
- Pay attention to your headlines. Good headlines are the secret to convincing people to read your content. If your headlines are bad, they may never read the rest of it at all.
- Create a killer referral program that offers your customers incentives for bringing in their friends and family members. In many cases, they’ll do your marketing work for you!
- Hold a competition. Ideally, this contest should require effort on the part of participants, which they will then want to show off later.
- Offer freebies. This is particularly useful for local events, when you can hand out free goodies and get the word out about your business.
- Design t-shirts. Not only will they be a great product that people can’t wait to buy, they’ll turn your customers into walking advertisements for your business. Give some of them out for free, but make sure you have them available for devoted customers to purchase, too!
- Say something unique. Take an opposing stance on a current hot button issue, go out of your way to make a statement that most people dance around, or create a stunning solution that no one else has tried.
- Pay attention to your audience and be where they are. The best brand awareness campaigns go to the customers in order to bring them in.
- Check out local events, especially if others in your industry are going to be there. Connect with people while you’re there.
- Hold your own events, especially if you have a local storefront. The price of a few cases of water bottles and some cookies can be all it takes to significantly increase awareness of your brand.
- Be visual. Today’s audience wants short pictures with catchy captions. When you provide them, they share them, spreading awareness of your brand far and wide.
Keeping your Brand Identity Design at the forefront of your target audience’s attention can be challenging.
Thankfully, you have plenty of opportunities to do exactly that. The more you spread knowledge about your brand, the more people you’ll be able to reach.
Looking for Ways to Get Your Brand Identity Out? Contact us today to learn more.
Fancy a coffee to discuss your creative brief?